DCX Inventory Control™
DCX Inventory Control syncs with data from your existing ERP to establish and guide the dynamic replenishment, movement and sorting of incoming inventory within the warehouses. DXC Inventory Control makes your warehouse inventory easy to track.
Tracks inventory across one or more facilities.
Capitalizes on your facility's individual footprint to slot and move product.
Creates cycle count plans based upon dynamic rules.
Generates inventory snapshots to confirm sync with ERP.
Maintains inventory levels and optimal replenishment paths based on customizable triggers.
Produces a single view of inventory supply and demand.
Stay on Top of Inventory and Product Demand to Maximize Sales
Produces a Single View of Inventory Supply and Demand
Centralized inventory flow management
- Handles complex and dispersed inventory information on one module
- Tracks/maintains inventory flow across facilities
Indentifies location of inventory discrepancies
- Can be used by mobile apps
- User-driven errors flags a location as having a discrepancy
- Ideal for scheduled cycle counting
Syncs With Your ERP
Uses EPR as source of truth so they're working in harmony, on the same page. Creates cycle count plans based upon dynamic rules
- Cycle count any location at any time without the need to close locations
Capitalizes on your facility's individual footprint to slot and move product
Keeps inventory at optimum levels
- Customized replenishment triggers
- Based on dynamic rules to keep inventory at optimum levels
How Can We Help?
At any stage of your automation project, we can help.
Call us at 314-438-3300 or fill out the form below.