Loftex Case Study
Rethinking International Fulfillment for Loftex
The Client & Objective
This Asian-based towel manufacturer supplies its luxury towels to today’s largest retailers, including Walmart, Wayfair and Costco. The company had been using a third-party logistics company to fulfill its US orders, but partnered with MMCI Order Fulfillment to help open it US distribution center.
Loftex needed a complete warehouse management system that could handle the complexities associated with importing and stocking a large number of SKUs along with potential moves into multi-channel fulfillment that would support their customers with direct to consumer shipping.
- MMCI delivered a complete WMS solution from its DCX Software Suite that managed everything from receiving and put-away to double-check and shipping.
- MMCI specified and integrated all equipment including order picking carts and pallet picking system.
- MMCI integrated software with the ERP system.
By partnering with MMCI Order Fulfillment, Loftex was able to take control of its US distribution and set up an efficient warehouse automation and fulfillment center that reduced costs and improved its lead-times and order accuracy.
Results that Improved the Bottom Line
- Provided real-time control of inventory that led to increased inventory turns and improved cash flow
- Streamlined inbound receiving and shipping functionalities
- Improved cart and pallet picking accuracy
- Reduced labor requirements through more intelligent order picking and technology.
How Can We Help?
At any stage of your automation project, we can help.
Call us at 314-438-3300 or fill out the form below.